There are generous government incentives available to contribute to the cost of training.
Think Perform trades under the Registered Training Organisation Leadership Management Australia Pty Ltd RTO #3908.
Call us on 1300 667 099 if you would like us to assist you in understanding what funding opportunities are available.
Further information on Government funded courses
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Notification of Enrolment Process
- Participants seeking to enrol in a Smart and Skilled subsidised course will be required to complete a Personal Details & Consent Form giving Think Perform permission to disclose their personal information to the Department of Industry and other Government Agencies.
- Participants will be required to provide a copy of either their Green Medicare Card, Australian or New Zealand Passport, Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate, Naturalisation Certificate or Certificate of Resident Status.
- After receiving the completed Personal Details & Consent Form and identification, Think Perform will check Participant eligibility in the Provider Calculator and generate a Fee Quote for the Participant.
- If the Participant wishes to continue with the enrolment, Think Perform will complete a Notification of Enrolment to secure the Participant’s funded place. A copy of the Notification of Enrolment Report will be provided to the Participant for their records.
Think Perform offers additional support to Participants with a disability, or who may be experiencing disadvantage. Our Facilitators are available to support Participants with additional one-on-one tutorials via Zoom, and/or face-to-face meetings where possible. Think Perform carefully considers any requests for reasonable adjustment to delivery and assessment strategies and will work with Participants and their Employers to develop individual support plans that are appropriate for the Participant’s needs.
Think Perform can refer Participants and their Employers to external support providers, if support needs are beyond our internal expertise or capacity to deliver.
This training is subsidised by the Department of Education, Training & Employment.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
Think Perform uses the following brokers in Victoria
- Leadership Management Australia – Mendelsohn
- Leadership Management Australia – SM Group
- Maven and Associates Pty Ltd
- COMPLETE-ED Pty Ltd
- ASB Solutions
- Robust Business Solutions
- Robang Pty Ltd
- Savvas Leondas Enterprises Pty Ltd
- Safety Engagement and Leadership Solutions Pty Ltd
- Match Executive
- Xceptional People Pty Ltd
- Moja Consulting Pty Ltd
- XL Partners